Tuesday, January 5, 2010

THE FEAR

Apparently I am on academic probation and if I don't get my shit together I could be kicked out of the university... can they even do that?! I've maintained a 2.0... not great I know, but I've passed my classes (the ones I didn't drop that is) My university is offering a free two day program to help students get back on track, you even get free $50 put on your card to use around campus, but I would have to go back two days early and it will SUCK. But this year I get my shit together. Failure is not an option.

Oh and I think this guy Garrett that I went to middle school with maybe likes me, he's being especially flirty via facebook. He nice, and cute, cuter if he'd shave the gerbil off his chin. But I just don't know, it doesn't seem practical, I live in Bozeman now and I'm going back in probably less than a week. But it's certainly flattering to be flirted with.

No comments: